October is Spina Bifida Awareness Month and we need your help to raise awareness and join in the celebration of the Spina Bifida community’s many achievements!
Join us this October and share your #BeyondAllLimits story!
What is living #BeyondAllLimits? Overcoming adversity? Exceeding all expectations? Challenging those who doubt your abilities? Being an everyday hero? Living Beyond all limits is all that and so much more:
- It’s the adult with SB who organizes a community event
- It’s the teen with SB running in his very first race
- It’s the parent of a child with SB educating themselves and connecting with other parents and families
- It’s the baby with SB who is taking her first steps
- It’s the health care professional who stays up late talking to patients and patient families
- It’s the school teacher who has special class time to educate students on Spina Bifida and inclusion
- It’s the family, the individual, and the community that thrives #BeyondAllLimits every day!
We are so proud of our SB community, and this October we want to hear how you are living #BeyondAllLimits! It’s time to share your story and show the world the many achievements of those in the Spina Bifida community!
Sharing your story is as easy as the 3C’s!
- Choose – Select Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube
- Create – You can either upload a photo or you can record a video of your personal story of how you live #BeyondAllLimits
- Connect – upload your creation to share with the SB community and the world using #BeyondAllLimits! Be sure to tag @SpinaBifidaAssociation (For Facebook) and @SpinaBifidaAssn (For Twitter and Instagram) in your story for the chance to be featured on either our community Facebook page or the #BeyondAllLimits stories page that will be on this website (coming soon).
Be sure to check our social media channels throughout October, Spina Bifida Awareness Month, to see all the other stories posted by others living with Spina Bifida and help us go #BeyondAllLimits to raise awareness!