Giving through the workplace is a great way to help enhance SBA’s prevention, support, and education programs. Employee giving campaigns are held by the federal government and most state, county, and city governments throughout the United States as well as by many employers in the public and private sectors.

By giving at the office, you can avoid the hassle of writing and mailing a check, minimizing processing costs and ensuring that SBA can maximize the impact of your gift. It’s also affordable and convenient. You can spread your contribution out over the entire year, enabling you to make a larger gift through small monthly payroll deductions. All donations made through the workplace are tax-deductible too.

Community Health Charities /Combined Federal Campaign (CHC/CFC)
Are you a federal employee or member of the military? If so, you’re eligible to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign – the largest and most successful workplace giving drive in the world. SBA participates in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) as a member of Community Health Charities (CHC), a federation of more than 60 of America’s most prominent health-related organizations.

To include SBA among the charities you wish to support, simply include CHC/CFC #10559.

United Way
You can include the Spina Bifida Association of America as a write-in for your local United Way campaign.

Corporate Employee Giving Programs and Matching Gift Programs
Your corporation may have its own employee giving or matching gift program, which could double (or even triple) the power of your personal donation or volunteer hours. Check with your employer today. You can mail completed matching gift forms to:

Spina Bifida Association
Attn: Development Department
1600 Wilson Blvd., Suite 800
Arlington, VA 22216
Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Federal Tax Identification Number is 58-1342181.

Remember – check directly with your employer to see which giving options, if any, are available to you. For more information, please contact our Development office at or 800-621-3141 ext. 11.