Speaker presentations from the 2016 National Spina Bifida Conference:
- Anxiety and Depression in the Spina Bifida Community – Lauren Bendik, MSW
Chiari II Malformation – Mark S. Dias, MD, FAANS, FAAP
- Dietary Considerations & Peristeen® Anal Irrigation System – Tiffany Gordon, MSN, RN, CRRN, CP & Karri Larson, RD
- Five Steps to Avoid Loneliness – Kaitlin Lewis, CTRS & Ellen Snoxell, Ph.D.
- Medical Benefits of Peer Support Groups in the Spina Bifida Population – Emily Haddad LCSW
- How Dare You say I’m Moody – Kim Marben & Ellen Snoxell
Hydrocephalus and Shunts: Is it just plumbing, or is it more complicated? – Mark S. Dias, MD, FAANS, FAAP
Management of the Neurogenic Bowel – Rhonda Bolin, BSN, RN, CPN
- Raising Self-Advocates – Colleen Payne
Relationships, Sexuality, and Women’s Health – Jennifer Wilhelmy, APN, ACNP & Ronna Linroth, OT, PhD, CCCP
- Transitioning Care into Adulthood – Rachel Young, CPNP
- Transitioning Spina Bifida Patients from Pediatric Rehabilitation Goals to Adult Rehabilitation Purpose – Samuel R. Rosenfeld, M.D.
- Traveling Beyond All Limits – The Greater Go