Posters submission selections will be announced in December 2016. The following information may be helpful in preparing your poster:
- Posters should be no larger than 4ft x 4ft.
- Please prepare a sign for the top of your poster board indicating the abstract title of the presentation and its author(s). The lettering for this sign should be at least 1” high.
- Use block lettering (at least ½” high) for other portions of your presentation to add emphasis and easy readability.
- Keep illustrative material simple by using charts, graphs, drawings and pictures. Remember that illustrations will be viewed from three to five feet away.
- It is suggested to use matte (silk) finish for photographs. This will help diminish glare.
- Handouts are suggested for attendees.