The Third World Congress on Spina Bifida Research and Care will feature a number of keynote addresses tackling some of the most groundbreaking topics in Spina Bifida today.
Below is an outline of topics to be featured during the keynote addresses: (These are placeholders until the plenaries are finalized.)
- Adults with Spina Bifida
- Basic Science
- Genetic and Environmental Etiologies in Spina Bifida
- National Spina Bifida Patient Registry
- Spina Bifida Health Care Guidelines Summary
- Spina Bifida Care around the Globe
- Toxic stress
- Transition in Care for Patients with Spina Bifida
- Useful Apps in Care for Patients with Spina Bifida
As the keynote speakers and addresses are finalized, additional details will be featured on this site.