Please note: the deadline to submit abstracts has past.
Participation is open to health professionals in any field related to Spina Bifida. The following educational topics will be covered at the Congress:
- Basic Science Research
- General Care
- Genetics / Epidemiology
- Family / Caregiver Issues
- Neurosurgery / Neuroscience
- Neuropsychology / Learning
- Nutrition and Bone Health
- Physical activity and social participation
- Psychosocial and Quality of Life
- Transition / Adult Care
Abstract submission guidelines are available here. All abstracts should be submitted online. You will receive an email as confirmation of receipt. All selected authors will be notified no later than November 21, 2016.